Data Protection Declaration
We at LIMATEC AG are glad you have visited our website and are interested in our company. The protection of your personal details is an important matter to us. Personal details are individual items of information on the personal or material circumstances of a determinable natural person. These include information such as your surname, address, telephone number and date of birth.
Since these details enjoy particular protection, we collect them only to the extent technically necessary. We set out below which information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used.
Our data-protection practice accords with the rules of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and Telemedia Act (TMG). We shall collect, process and save your personal details solely to handle enquiries and if necessary to process orders and contracts. Only if you have given your authorisation separately in advance will your data also be used for further purposes, precisely defined in your authorisation, e.g. for information about offers by newsletter etc..
1. Agent responsible as defined in Section 13, Paragraph 1 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and Section 3, Paragraph 7 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG).
The agent responsible under the terms of data-protection law is:
Fax: +41 71 466 75 49
2. Anonymous use of website and use under a pseudonym
You can visit our website without giving personal details. User details given under a pseudonym will not be merged with the data of the pseudonym's holder. No user profiles involving pseudonyms will be drawn up.
3. Particular functions of website
Our site offers you various functions, use of which entails the collection, processing and saving of personal details by us. We explain below what happens to these data:
• Contact forms:
We shall use data recorded via our contact forms (contact, call-back service) only to handle enquiries received through our contact forms. After handling the enquiry, the data so collected are deleted immediately, unless statutory storage periods exist.
• Login area:
You are able to use a separate login section on our website. Should you have forgotten your password or user name for this section, you can have these data sent to you again by first entering your contact details (e-mail address). The utilisation data accrued when the login section is used are collected, saved and processed by us to combat misuse and rectify disruptions, or to maintain functionality. No use shall be made of these data for other purposes, nor shall they be passed on to third parties. The data collected under the 'Username or Password Forgotten' function shall be used only for re-sending access data which have been forgotten.
We shall only use the data recorded via our form for the call-back service to handle call-back enquiries which have been received trough the form. After the enquiry has been handled, these data shall be immediately deleted, unless statutory storage times exist.
4. Credit checks/scoringInsofar as we provide delivery before receiving payment, we reserve the right to obtain from credit agencies a credit report compiled on the basis of mathematical/statistical procedures, to safeguard our legitimate interests.
Insofar as we provide delivery before receiving payment, we reserve the right to obtain from the following company/companies a credit report compiled on the basis of mathematical/statistical procedures, to safeguard our legitimate interests:
• BillPay GmbH, Zinnowitzer Str. 1, 10115 Berlin, (https://www.billpay.de)To this end, we send the personal data that is required to conduct a credit check and make use of the information revealed by the credit check regarding the statistical probability of payment default. The credit report may include probability values (scores) that are calculated on the basis of scientifically recognised mathematical/statistical procedures. This involves using a variety of characteristics to infer the CUSTOMER’s future default risk, such as income, address data, job, family status and payment history. The result is expressed in the form of a numerical value (a score). The information thus received forms the basis of our decision to justify, fulfil or end the contractual relationship. Such information does not, however, influence the range of payment options that can be chosen.
5. Automatic identity checks and credit checks for the payment options “PayPal”, “direct debit via PayPal”, “credit card via PayPal” and “PayPal invoice”:If you select the payment method “PayPal”, “direct debit via PayPal”, “credit card via PayPal” or “PayPal invoice”, as we process your payment we will forward your personal customer data that was collected in the scope of your order to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22–24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (“PayPal”). PayPal conducts a credit check if one of the following payment methods is selected: “credit card via PayPal”, “direct debit via PayPal” or “PayPal invoice”. This involves using mathematical/statistical procedures to calculate a rating concerning the probability of payment default (a score). PayPal decides whether to provide the selected payment method on the basis of this score. The score is calculated on the basis of recognised scientific procedures. For supplementary information, please refer to PayPal’s data protection statement: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
6. Forwarding of data/collecting data for specific purposesWe only forward personal data to third parties where this is necessary for us to fulfil our contractual obligations, in particular to execute the concluded agreement. No personal data is forwarded to third parties except for the said purposes of executing the agreement and processing payment. If you provide us with personal data with your express consent, this data will be used only for the purpose that your consent was based on and that you agreed to in advance. We will save your personal data only as long as required to fulfil the intended purpose of the data collection or as legally prescribed. You may retract your consent at any time. Your legitimate interests will be accommodated as legally prescribed. You can obtain information regarding your saved personal data from the responsible authority.
7. Statistical evaluation of visits to this website
We collect, process and save the following data when this website or individual files of this website are called up: IP address, website from which the file was called up, name of file, date and time of call-up, data volume transmitted and message on success of call-up (so-called weblog). We shall use these access data solely in non-personalised form for the constant improvement of our internet site and for statistical purposes.
To evaluate visits to this website, we also use the following plugins and active script contents:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web-analysis tool of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter called Google). Google Analytics uses various techniques, including co-called "cookies", which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis to be made of the use of this website by its visitors. The information gained by Google Analytics on the use of this website will be transmitted to Google servers, which may be operated in countries outside the European Union or even outside those countries which are signatories to the European Free Trade Area. By activating IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code on this website, your IP address is anonymised by Google prior to transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code supplemented to include the operator gat._anonymizelp();, in order to ensure that only anonymised recording of IP addresses (so-called masking) is possible. Google will use this information, on the instructions of this website's operator, to evaluate your visit to this website, to compile reports on website activity, and to supply the website operator with further services connected with the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted from your browser in the course of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data by Google. You can prevent the saving of cookies by adjusting your browser software to do so. We must point out, however, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You can also prevent collection of the data produced by the Google cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). You will find the principles of security and data protection of Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
8. External contents and/or processing of data outside the EU
We use active Java Script contents from external providers on our website. When you call up our website, these external providers may receive personal information about your visit. Data may be processed outside the EU for the purpose. You can prevent this by installing a Java Script blocker, such as the browser plugin "NoScript" (www.noscript.net) or deactivating Java Script in your browser. This may involve functional limitations on internet sites which you visit.
We use in detail:
Java Script code of Akamai Technologies Inc., 8 Cambridge Center, 02142 Cambridge, MA, USA (Akamai) is loaded onto our site. If you activate Java Script in your browser and have not installed a Java Script blocker, your browser may transmit personal details to Akamai. We do not know which data Akamai links with the data so received, nor for what purposes Akamai uses these data. You will find further information in the Data Protection Declaration of Akamai (http://www.akamai.de/html/policies/index.html). To prevent the execution of Java Script code by Akamai completely, you can install a Java Script blocker (e.g. www.noscript.net or www.ghostery.com)
Our pages load plugins belonging to Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or its subsidiary Facebook Ireland Ltd., Hanover Reach, 5–7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland (Facebook). If you activate scripts in your browser and have not installed a script blocker, your browser will send personal data to Facebook without issuing an individual request. If you are logged in, your data can be directly matched to your Facebook profile. We do not know what data Facebook links to the personal data it receives or for what purposes Facebook uses this data. More information can be found in Facebook’s data protection statement (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). If you do not want Facebook to be able to match your visit to our website to your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook user account and block the execution of Facebook script content in your browser, for example by using the script blockers provided by www.noscript.net or www.ghostery.com.
Our website uses Google APIs of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter called Google). This is a program interface provided by Google. When it is used, data - particularly your IP address - are transmitted to Google. You can prevent the collection and transmission of personal details (particularly your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by deactivating the execution of Java Script in your browser or installing a tool such as "NoScript."
10. Data security and data protection, communication by e-mail
Technical and organisational measures are taken to ensure that your personal data is protected from third-party access while it is being collected, saved and processed. In the case of email communication, we are not able to guarantee complete data security – accordingly, we recommend using postal services for information with high confidentiality requirements..
11. Cancellation of permission - data information and intention to change - deletion and blocking of data
Under the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) you have a right free of charge to obtain information on your data saved and a right if necessary to correct, block or delete these data. Your data will then be deleted, unless statutory provisions stipulate to the contrary. You may revoke at any time the permission which you have given us to use your personal details. You can send requests for information, deletion and correction of your data, as well as suggestions relating thereto, to the following address at any time:
Fax: +41 71 466 75 49